Class Booking Rules
True Fitness Class Booking Rules & FAQs
- Classes will be made available for booking 3 days prior to class date.
- Members can make their class booking via phone, in person at the centre reception, or via the Online Booking System.
- To avoid any delays, members need to have their membership ID ready when making phone bookings.
- Members cannot make overlapping class bookings.
- Members cannot make a class booking at another centre if the class starts within 1 hour after the first class ends. This rule will not apply if the booking is for the same club.
- For example, if you booked a class at Pacific Plaza which ends at 1 pm, you will not be allowed to book another class starting at 1.30 pm at Ocean Financial Centre. If your second class is also at Pacific Plaza, your booking will be allowed.
- Online class booking will close 2 hours before class commences.
- Online class cancellation will close 2 hours before class commences.
- Class booking and cancellations will still be available via phone call or centre reception until class commences.
- Vacancy available for online waiting list is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- When a vacancy is available, an email will be sent to all members on the same online waiting list for that particular class. The first member who acknowledges the email will be given the slot.
- No email will be sent to inform members that the said vacancy has been taken up.
- Online waiting list will expire 2 hours before class commences. After which members may want to join the Walk-in Queue at the reception.
- Please be present at the respective club at least 10 minutes before the class commences.
- If you are not present at the respective club by the time of class commencement, your reserved slot will be released to another member who is queuing at the reception. You will be treated as absent from the class you have booked.
- You will not be allowed to a class without a valid class ticket.
- Class ticket can be printed at the reception if you have a valid class booking. Class ticket can be printed at the reception 2.5 hour prior to the class commencement time.
- Class ticket cannot be printed if a class has already commenced.
- In the unfortunate event that you lose your class ticket, you can obtain a reprint at the reception. Reprinted ticket will have “Reprint” indicated on the class ticket.
- Please ensure that you have collected the right ticket displaying your name and class details, especially during peak hours.
- Members are reminded that they will be liable for a penalty fine of SGD$25 if they are absent from 3 of the classes they have booked. The company reserves the rights to cancel, change the class type or instructor without prior notice.
Class Booking Frequently Asked Questions
- I did not receive the login emails sent.
The email address that you have provided when you sign up may be incorrect or may no longer be valid. Please approach our Customer Service Officer at the reception to fill in a request form and we will send you your login details again to the correct email address.
- I want to change my email address.
Please approach our Customer Service Officer at the reception to fill in a request form and we will send you your login details again to the correct email address.
- I cannot cancel a class I have booked earlier through the website’s online booking system.
Online booking and cancellation will be closed for a particular class 2 hours prior to the class commencement time. Please kindly call the respective centre to cancel your booking if it is less than 2 hours prior to class commencement time.